1) Twenty 10 London launches two new labels into the UK market for spring/summer 2012. Vanda is a Tel Aviv based brand that was established in 2001 by Adi Galler. It features slinky dresses with asymmetrical details, shift dresses that reflect vintage trends, wrap dresses and baby doll dresses with embellishments. The new collection will be unveiled at Prêt à Porter Paris next month and will be available to buy at the London showroom thereafter. Sara Coleman was founded in Barcelona in 2007. Sara’s eponymous label includes pieces with structured shoulders and form-fitting fabrics in a colour palette of smoky grays, bright oranges, washed slates and powder yellows.
2) September marks the launch of online fashion and style magazine Stylenest.co.uk. The title provides a one-stop shop for mums and mums-to-be providing fashion and beauty inspiration and expert advice from the industry’s leading experts as well as lifestyle reviews, recipes and ideas for activities with children. Founded by Red’s former Fashion & Beauty Editor Hannah Rouch, the channels will be divided into Fashion, Beauty, Kids, Life, and Blogs which feature 4-5 guest ‘Mummy Bloggers’.
3) Jewellery label Bjorg has created an exclusive collection for high street retailer Urban Outfitters. The line (ranging between £35 -£98) was created to be available to the wider consumer at affordable prices, while still remaining true to Bjorg’s signature style. Pieces include pendants and rings available in 22 carat gold, and adorned with Herkimer crystals; all jewellery is adjustable in size.
4) British fashion brand Henleys has announced plans to relaunch this autumn. As part of this, the label will unveil its new-look website in September.
5) High street giant H&M has announced its long-term partnership with David Beckham. They will sell the footballer’s bodywear line in around 1,800 stores in around 40 countries globally. The new bodywear products will roll out seasonally with the debut line out on February 2012. Can’t wait to see those shop fronts yum!!!