Soo as most of you know I’ve had a pretty tough time of it with bereavement, families ill health and a cancelled holiday! Some of you will also know I am trying one of those budget things (eeeyykkk!) to the extent that I have even avoided the latest Karen Millen sale! I know, I am breaking out in hives just thinking of it!!!
Well… I am now just over a week away from my holiday!!! I am so excited, it is long overdue. The only thing is I need a holiday wardrobe for a week in Tenerife and can’t afford to spend much!!!
Here are a few of the places I’m heading online to save money, but still to hopefully find, an eye popping wardrobe!!!
1) StylistPick – you knew it would be in here!!! their summer shoe selection is to die for but the bundles for holidays and sunglasses are fab!
Fab holiday bundle a cute ruffle bikini and maxi dress with a pair of sunnies too! All you need are a cheap pair of sandals and a clutch and you have a whole outfit!
Summer Red £40
A gorgeous pair of white beach trousers, a beach mat, a bag to hold all the beach essentials in it and the obligatory sunglasses!
2) H&M – You can’t be robbed when you can buy any colour boob tube and only pay £3.99! That’s why H&M is on my list – basics that get you by, and, can be put with anything! Some of the goodies to look out for in H&M are below and at these prices you can buy them in multiple colours too!
Bikini Bottoms £3.99
Bikini Tops £3.99 these are available in choice of colours so if you’re like me and leave them in the hotel or the spinny machine in changing rooms these are ideal!!!
Boob Tube / Tube Top £3.99 again lots of colours available and great under tops to so you will get use of them outside your hollies!
Wrap Skirt £7.99 – really cute skirt wrap around style that looks like it will be a cool fabric for the hot weather. Again multiple colours available so if you team it with a boob tube you have a whole outfit for £12!
Holiday dress £7.99 a nice little dress that could be used for day or night and even at home when your in the beer garden (if you don’t live in wet rainy England!!!)
3) Matalan Great deals at Matalan although I have never visited one of their stores for years, I regularly keep a check online for bargains! Kaftan’s £6, Crop Trousers £8, Flip Flops at a bargainous £2 (so get one for each outfit lol) and cute little smock dresses for £8
4) She Likes is quite a good choice although the selection isn’t quite as cheap as some of the others the designs are cute and there is lots of choice. I really like the playsuits they ahve on offer. There is a reasonably priced boob tube one at £9.99 but my favourite (below) has to be the floral one (also a boob tube) at £16.99
5) BooHoo – BooHoo are renowned for really good prices and it’s a name that even before the recent ad campaigns was heard around in conversation. I like the Rose print Kaftan for £12 a notable bargain are these sandals at £15 they are an ideal colour to go with most things and are right on trend!
Two websites I woud really like to mention in the hunt for bargains, whether holiday related or not!
FashionVouchers – is exactly what is says on the tin – a wealth of information of the latest reductions, bargains and sales. Definitely pop past this website when your shopping to make sure you save as much money as you can!
Shopstyle.co.uk is a fab website and I also have the iphone app. Sometimes I have been so so specific – I wanted yellow shoes and what a chore I wanted them to be a certain yellow and a high heel. ShopStyle was the place to go you can refine your search by anything including brand, colour and price. They also issues sales alerts based on brands too! So use shopstyle to find where to shop and FashionVouchers to get the best price!
So there are a few websites to mull over. If you are on the high street obviously head straight to Primark. Primark seriously do cheap holiday wear very well whether it be sandals, swimwear or kaftans!
What do you think – where do you go online for reasonably priced clothes – are there any gems you think I should know about?
You never know I may share some of my holiday wardrobe pics with you all!